Complete guide to how you can convert your java world to bedrock or your bedrock world to java for free using a brilliant little app found in the Microsoft store.
What You Need To Covert Your Worlds
So for this we will be using an app called Je2be, approved on the Microsoft store and has also been recently updated (as of this date) you can find the download link here.
Once downloaded the conversion of the Minecraft world is really easy, and you can convert your java world to bedrock or bedrock world to java really easily and often in minutes.
How To Convert A Java World To Bedrock
So lets get started first on Java world conversion. This will be done on the current latest version which are 1.18.2 and 1.18.30.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Java to Bedrock. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the java worlds list you can “Select from other directories” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. Select Start and convert the world.
Step 4. Now select where you want to save the file. If you want it accessible form your single player worlds then choose “Save into Minecraft Bedrock save folder”
Step 5. Once you selected the area to save. The world conversion is done and you can go ahead and play your Java world on Bedrock.
How To Convert A Bedrock World To Java
Now lets take a look at how you can convert a bedrock world to java, meaning that you can finally upload them plugins or mods you enjoy on java but on a world built in bedrock edition.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Bedrock to Java. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the bedrock worlds list you can “Select mcworld” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. You can choose whether to import the player data into the converted world and choose the player. Then press start to start converting the bedrock world.
Step 4. Choose where to save the Minecraft world you converted to java, if you want it accessible form your java single player worlds choose “Save into Minecraft Java edition save folder”
Step 5. Now your world has been converted to Java from Bedrock and you can open your java launcher and play on your converted world.
Other Blogs Posts You May Like
- How To Use the /alwaysday command in Minecraft: Bedrock EditionEasy Minecraft tutorial for the /alwaysday command in bedrock edition. What Is The /alwaysday command used for? This bedrock command is used to keep the daytime cycle frozen. In Minecraft …
- How To Install Forge 1.19 | Minecraft TutorialsWith the new Minecraft 1.19 version released its time to update the our forge and install forge 1.19 to get all the latest mods and Modpacks. How To Add Mods …
- How to Create Custom Commands in Multicrafthttps://www.seekahost.co/how-to-create-custom-commands-in-multicraft/ Learn how to easily create custom commands that players can type in game using multicraft. Tutorial from SeekaHost Minecraft server hosting company showing you how to use the multicraft …
- How To Setup A Forge Server With Mods and Install The Mods on Your Pchttps://www.seekahost.co/how-to-setup-a-forge-server-with-mods/ A complete guide on how to install modded server and add mods to it so you can join and play with your friends read more… Key Features: How to …
- Setting Up Your Cross Platform Server With SeekaHosthttps://www.seekahost.co/setup-cross-platform-server/ Final setup steps to configuring your cross platform server with SeekaHost Minecraft to play with both Bedrock and Java players. Using our new 1 click installation you can have …