Complete guide to how you can convert your java world to bedrock or your bedrock world to java for free using a brilliant little app found in the Microsoft store.
What You Need To Covert Your Worlds
So for this we will be using an app called Je2be, approved on the Microsoft store and has also been recently updated (as of this date) you can find the download link here.
Once downloaded the conversion of the Minecraft world is really easy, and you can convert your java world to bedrock or bedrock world to java really easily and often in minutes.
How To Convert A Java World To Bedrock
So lets get started first on Java world conversion. This will be done on the current latest version which are 1.18.2 and 1.18.30.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Java to Bedrock. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the java worlds list you can “Select from other directories” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. Select Start and convert the world.
Step 4. Now select where you want to save the file. If you want it accessible form your single player worlds then choose “Save into Minecraft Bedrock save folder”
Step 5. Once you selected the area to save. The world conversion is done and you can go ahead and play your Java world on Bedrock.
How To Convert A Bedrock World To Java
Now lets take a look at how you can convert a bedrock world to java, meaning that you can finally upload them plugins or mods you enjoy on java but on a world built in bedrock edition.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Bedrock to Java. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the bedrock worlds list you can “Select mcworld” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. You can choose whether to import the player data into the converted world and choose the player. Then press start to start converting the bedrock world.
Step 4. Choose where to save the Minecraft world you converted to java, if you want it accessible form your java single player worlds choose “Save into Minecraft Java edition save folder”
Step 5. Now your world has been converted to Java from Bedrock and you can open your java launcher and play on your converted world.
Other Blogs Posts You May Like
- What Are Minecraft Mods and How To Use Mods5 (1) A simple explanation of what mods are in Minecraft, how to use them and the best places to download your mods for free. What Minecraft Edition Can Use …
- The New Creators Corner For Content Creators and Developers.4.7 (3) I have been spending a lot of time trying to develop a portal for video content creators to find lots of great resources. This project will tie in …
- What’s New for the 1.120 Minecraft Update5 (6) After the Minecraft live that showed on the 15th of October, we find out some awesome new features that are going to be added to the new 1.20 …
- Add Bounties To Your Server With The Lucky Bounties Plugin 1.17 – 1.194.7 (3) How to add bounties to your Minecraft server easily with easy setup and allow your players to set bounties on each other. How Does Lucky Bounties Work? This …
- Best Minigame Plugins to use on a Minecraft Server5 (3) We all love minigames and especially when you can get your own server and have your own for you and your friends to play on. How Do Minigame …