Complete guide to how you can convert your java world to bedrock or your bedrock world to java for free using a brilliant little app found in the Microsoft store.
What You Need To Covert Your Worlds
So for this we will be using an app called Je2be, approved on the Microsoft store and has also been recently updated (as of this date) you can find the download link here.
Once downloaded the conversion of the Minecraft world is really easy, and you can convert your java world to bedrock or bedrock world to java really easily and often in minutes.
How To Convert A Java World To Bedrock
So lets get started first on Java world conversion. This will be done on the current latest version which are 1.18.2 and 1.18.30.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Java to Bedrock. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the java worlds list you can “Select from other directories” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. Select Start and convert the world.
Step 4. Now select where you want to save the file. If you want it accessible form your single player worlds then choose “Save into Minecraft Bedrock save folder”
Step 5. Once you selected the area to save. The world conversion is done and you can go ahead and play your Java world on Bedrock.
How To Convert A Bedrock World To Java
Now lets take a look at how you can convert a bedrock world to java, meaning that you can finally upload them plugins or mods you enjoy on java but on a world built in bedrock edition.
Step 1. Open the Je2be app.
Step 2. Click on Bedrock to Java. Now choose the world you want to convert, If it isnt in the bedrock worlds list you can “Select mcworld” to use a world file saved elsewhere. Then click on next.
Step 3. You can choose whether to import the player data into the converted world and choose the player. Then press start to start converting the bedrock world.
Step 4. Choose where to save the Minecraft world you converted to java, if you want it accessible form your java single player worlds choose “Save into Minecraft Java edition save folder”
Step 5. Now your world has been converted to Java from Bedrock and you can open your java launcher and play on your converted world.
Other Blogs Posts You May Like
- Best Minigame Plugins to use on a Minecraft Server5 (3) We all love minigames and especially when you can get your own server and have your own for you and your friends to play on. How Do Minigame …
- Hot To Upload Addons To a Bedrock Server5 (2) Lets take a look at how to upload addons to your Bedrock server using this easy world uploading method. We also go through how to add addons to …
- How To Use The /damage Command In Minecraft4.7 (3) What You Can You The /damage Command For In Minecraft This command that is for both Java and Bedrock edition will allow you to give a specified amount …
- Best Performance & Optimization Plugins For a Minecraft Server To Stop Lag5 (2) Best optimization and performance plugins for servers to stop lag and get better gameplay with lots of players online. How Can Plugins Help Optimize My Server? Minecraft itself …
- 10 Best Minecraft Plugins For 1.19+ With Guides5 (5) Lets take a look at the top 10 best plugins for 1.19 Minecraft servers. We also have a video to show all 10 plugins. Top 10 Plugins For …