Table of Content
- How to Make a Minecraft Enchantments Shop with Command Blocks
- Create Portals Using Command Blocks
- Top 5 Minecraft Bedrock Seeds
- Bees, Beehives and Bee Nests Minecraft Tutorial
- Shop To Sell Items. Bedrock – Command blocks
- Shop to Buy Items. Minecraft Bedrock – Command Blocks
- How to Convert a Minecraft World From Java to Bedrock or Bedrock to Java 1.17
- How to Get Java Plugins on Bedrock for a Minecraft Server. Land Protection
- How to Make Sliding Doors In Minecraft | Bedrock Command Blocks
- Complete Parkour Course with Command Blocks | Bedrock
1. How to Make a Minecraft Enchantments Shop with Command Blocks
How to create a Minecraft Enchantment shop for your realm or server. For Minecraft Bedrock edition and using only 4 command blocks its a must have for realms/servers with a currency. Using the scoreboard currency we can charge players to buy enchantments for their sword, or any other tool or item that can be enchanted. For currency’s you can check out my other video here on how to setup a scoreboard currency.
2. Create Portals Using Command Blocks
Create quick or more advanced portals to teleport around the word with. The portals TP players just like more well known java plugins and only take a few commands. The more advanced one also includes a countdown feature. Bedrock Edition command block creation.
3. Top 5 Minecraft Bedrock Seeds
We take a look through my top 5 Minecraft Bedrock seeds. 5. Bamboo Jungle -2141551899 4. Rare Biome 1072988533 3. Mushroom Island 992826707 2. Speed run 542630838 1. Broken Mansion -77107740
4. Bees, Beehives and Bee Nests Minecraft Tutorial
Tutorial on what you can do with bees, bee nests, beehives honey, honey blocks and honeycomb.
5. Shop To Sell Items. Bedrock – Command blocks
Easy and quick method to setup a selling shop in your server or realms using commands blocks!
6. Shop to Buy Items. Minecraft Bedrock – Command Blocks
Very simple way to start building shops on your realm or server, only 3 command blocks needed to make each buying stand.
7. How to Convert a Minecraft World From Java to Bedrock or Bedrock to Java 1.17
We show how you can convert a Minecraft Java World into a Bedrock world and also how to Convert a Bedrock World into a Java world. Using one easy tool you can easily convert the Minecraft worlds so you can play your awesome spawns, survival worlds or whatever else you have been building on both Bedrock and Java Edition. After we convert the Minecraft Worlds we will also show how to add the files into a new folder in case you want to upload your single player world to your server. Please be aware that it wont move new blocks from 1.17 and up with the world in explore, your able to transfer old worlds too a 1.17 format but if you transfer a 1.17 world and above you will lose the new blocks during the transfer.
8. How to Get Java Plugins on Bedrock for a Minecraft Server. Land Protection
Whats up guys, lets find out how we can make a server to support bedrock players and also use plugins. This video is done only on bedrock version and at no point will you need a Java account.
Most Java plugins will work and you and all your bedrock players can enjoy using all the free Java plugins but on Bedrock edition. In this video we will be installing a plugin called grief protection and it is a great plugin to keep all players land safe. Bedrock players can create land claims that will keep all their land safe.
Features It Includes: (All these are available for bedrock users with no in game setup needed) Land Protection, Item Protection, Villager or mob Protection, Crop Protection, Creeper protection, Tnt Protection, Chest Protection.
This is an advanced plugin and will be able to stop most if not all hacks people use eg trying to blow up the chest from outside your claim zone. They really have made sure to make this good to keep Minecraft players safe and their land protected fully.
229 total views, 1 views today