Minecraft Server Tutorials
1. Complete Guide to Settings up Your Server
If you looking to set up your server then this is the perfect video for you. Learn how to set up your Minecraft server and get playing with friends or other on Minecraft.
2. How to Buy a Minecraft Server
New to Minecraft servers? Find out how to buy a Minecraft server with hosting. Then host your Minecraft world, invite others to play, craft and explore together.
3. How to Connect to Your FTP File
An important part of moving files, deleting files or editing files on your Minecraft server is accessing the files. FTP file access allows you to access all your files, delete them ad also edit most online.
4. How to Create a Server Domain
Sending your IP every time can get annoying. Use the Custom domain option on the SeekaHost dashboard to create a unique address to send to others so they can join your server.
5. Java Server Settings Explained
Learning about Java Minecraft Servers? Take a look t our setup video. This will run through all the Java settings so that your familiar with what you can do with your server.
6. Bedrock Server Settings Explained
Learning about Bedrock Minecraft Servers? Take a look t our setup video. This will run through all the Java settings so that your familiar with what you can do with your server.
7. How to Connect to FileZilla
FileZilla is an amazing tool that lets you control all the files in your server. Meaning you can upload, edit or delete files from here.
Learn how to connect and use FileZilla for easier access to your Server files.
8. How to Use a Whitelist
9. How to Use Spawn Protection
10. How to Ban or Un Ban Players
11. Scheduled Tasks and Backups
12. How to Create and Restore Backups
13. How to Setup Your World Border
14. How to Schedule An Auto Restart
15. How to Add a Server Icon
16. How to Use Your Multicraft Control Panel
17. How to Create a Sub User
18. How to Create a Java – Bedrock Server
19. How to Change to Hardcore Mode
20. How to Add a Resource Pack
21. How to Restart The Nether or The End
22. How to Delete Player Data
23. Stop /list Spam
24. How to Change Gamemode
25. How to Stop TNT and Creeper Explosions
26. How to Change Your Server Jar
27. How to Setup Your Bedrock Server
Looking to Share Your Gaming Content?
448 total views, 1 views today