Table of Content
- How to Add GDPR Cookie Consent
- How to Secure Your WordPress Site in 7 Steps
- How to Install and Use WordFence Security Plugin
- How to Increase Your WordPress Security – Firewall & Anti Malware
- How to Use Cloudflare for WordPress or PBN’s
1. How to Add GDPR Cookie Consent
How to easily add GDPR cookie consent with only one plugin to make sure you comply with the rules on holding peoples data.
2. How to Secure Your WordPress Site in 7 Steps
How to Secure Your WordPress Site In 7 Steps. 7 Things You Need to do this in order to keep your WordPress blog/site secure for different attacks. From Brute force attacks to general WordPress security.
3. How to Install and Use WordFence Security Plugin
How to Install WordFence Security to your WordPress site or blog to add security against malware, brute forge attacks and much more. Full overview of the plugin and features that come with it. Including setup and installation.
4. How to Increase Your WordPress Security – Firewall & Anti Malware
How to increase your website security with a few plugins and some knowledge of what people can use to gai entry into your WordPress site. We go through how to stop your Brute Force attacks and prevent them with a free firewall plugin. How to hide the back end of your site and change your URL slug so that people cant log in using wp-admin.
- – How to check for malware on your WordPress site.
- – How to limit login attempts from sepperate ip’s.
- – How to disable your wp-config.php file.
- – How to block IP’s from visiting your site.
- – How to disable your XML-RPC API.
Plugins we will be using:
5. How to Use Cloudflare for WordPress or PBN’s
How to use Cloudflare with your WordPress Sites or Private Blog Network’s. This is commonly used to improve security by connecting through their nameservers and also help optimise your website. The process is relatively simple and only takes about 15 minutes per site. Simply make an account with Cloudflare and you can choose the free option and then connect your sites up by changing over the name servers. We will show from start to finish of connecting up a PBN blog to a Cloudflare server. Cloudflare Website https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/